Last Updated on May 17, 2023
Stefanos Tsitsipas, a Greek professional tennis player, began his career in 2016. By August 2021, he had achieved a career-high ATP singles ranking of No. 3. With nine singles titles and one doubles title to his name, Tsitsipas has demonstrated his prowess across all surfaces. However, his clay-court game stands out as his strongest suit. A majority of his titles, including the esteemed ATP Masters 1000 Monte Carlo, were secured on clay courts in both 2021 and 2022.
He has already made a name for himself in the tennis world and we will continue to follow his progress. Her successful performance this season has added $2,433,272 to Tsitsipas’s account.
In our article, we will tell you where Stefanos Tsitsipas earns money besides tennis.
|Net Worth||28 500 000$|
|Born||12 August 1998|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Plays||Right-handed (one-handed backhand)|
Stefanos Tsitsipas Career
Stefanos Tsitsipas, born August 12, 1998, in Athens, Greece, has emerged as one of the brightest stars in the world of tennis. With a Russian mother and a Greek father, both of whom were tennis coaches, Tsitsipas was destined for greatness in the sport. He began his tennis journey at the young age of six at Glyfada Tennis Club and eventually moved on to train at the prestigious Patrick Mouratoglou Tennis Academy in France.
Tsitsipas started his junior career in 2013 and quickly made a name for himself by reaching the finals of the Orange Bowl junior tennis tournament in 2014 and 2015. His professional career began in 2016, when he won the Trofeo Bonfiglio in Milan, Italy, and later that year, claimed the Junior Wimbledon title with partner Kenneth Raisma. These achievements earned him a place in the top 100 of the world rankings, making him the first Greek tennis player to do so.
In 2017, Tsitsipas made his Grand Slam debut at the French Open, and although he suffered early exits in both the French Open and Wimbledon, it was just the beginning of a promising career. His first ATP final came at the 2018 Barcelona Open, where he lost to Rafael Nadal, but he went on to win the Tennis Under-21 Final the same year. By the end of 2019, Tsitsipas had not only won the London Final but also secured a place in the top 10 of the rankings.
Although 2020 was a challenging year for the Greek tennis star, Tsitsipas managed to maintain his position in the rankings and won the ATP 250 in Marseilles, France. The 2021 season saw Tsitsipas reach the semi-finals of the Australian Open and win his first career Masters in Monte Carlo. He was also on the cusp of winning Roland Garros in 2021, but he lost to Novak Djokovic in the final after a thrilling five-set match.
Tsitsipas continued to impress in 2022, defending his Monte Carlo Masters title and winning his first career ATP tour on grass at the ATP 250 in Mallorca, Spain. Despite missing the fourth round at Roland Garros, the Greek tennis sensation remains a formidable force in the sport.
- Who Is Stefanos Tsitsipas Coach?
- Who Are Stefanos Tsitsipas’ Parents?
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Who is Stefanos Tsitsipas’ girlfriend?
In the Australian Open, Tsitsipas reached the final but was defeated by Novak Djokovic. Along the way, he secured victories over opponents such as Karen Khachanov, Jiri Lehecka, Jannik Sinner, Tallon Griekspoor, Rinky Hijikata, and Quentin Halys.
At the Rotterdam tournament, Tsitsipas made it to the round of 16, where he was defeated by Jannik Sinner. Prior to that match, he secured a victory against Emil Ruusuvuori.
Tsitsipas continued his 2023 season in the Monte Carlo tournament, where he reached the quarterfinals before being defeated by Taylor Fritz. He had earlier triumphed over Nicolas Jarry and Benjamin Bonzi.
In the Barcelona tournament, Tsitsipas reached the final but was ultimately defeated by Carlos Alcaraz. During the tournament, he managed to secure victories over opponents like Lorenzo Musetti, Alex de Minaur, Denis Shapovalov, and Pedro Cachin.
At the Madrid tournament, Tsitsipas made it to the quarterfinals before being defeated by Jan-Lennard Struff. Prior to this match, he had secured victories over Bernabe Zapata Miralles, Sebastian Baez, and Dominic Thiem.
Finally, in the Rome tournament (still ongoing), Tsitsipas has reached the quarterfinals, where he will face Borna Coric. He has already triumphed over Lorenzo Musetti, Lorenzo Sonego, and Nuno Borges in the tournament.
Stefanos Tsitsipas’s Grand Slam Records
All athletes want to win a trophy at a grand slam tournament, Stefanos is no exception. We’ve compiled his performance statistics for the major majors in the table.
|Australian Open||Roland Garros||Wimbledon||US Open|
Stefanos Tsitsipas Sponsors
The following famous brands sponsor the talented tennis player Stefanos Tsitsipas.
- Wilson: Wilson is a leading sports equipment manufacturer, particularly well-known for their high-quality tennis rackets, balls, and accessories. The company has a long history of partnering with top athletes and has been at the forefront of tennis innovation for decades.
- Adidas: Adidas is a global sportswear and athletic footwear brand, renowned for its innovative designs and high-performance products. With its iconic three-stripe logo, Adidas is a favorite among athletes and sports enthusiasts alike, offering a wide range of products for various sports and activities.
- Red Bull: Red Bull is an Austrian company that produces the world-famous energy drink of the same name. Known for its distinctive branding and marketing campaigns, Red Bull sponsors numerous extreme sports events and high-performance athletes. The company has become synonymous with energy, endurance, and pushing the limits of human performance.
- Rolex: Rolex is a luxury Swiss watchmaker, known for its precision, craftsmanship, and timeless designs. As a symbol of prestige and success, Rolex watches are often associated with high achievers in various fields, including sports, business, and entertainment. The company has a long history of sponsoring elite athletes and prestigious sporting events.
- Comlux: Comlux is a private aviation company that provides a range of services, including aircraft management, charter flights, and VIP services for clients worldwide. Known for its luxury aircraft and high standards of customer service, Comlux is a favorite choice for affluent individuals, celebrities, and top athletes who require flexible and exclusive travel arrangements.
Stefanos Tsitsipas’s Net Worth
In 2023 Stefanos earned $2,433,272 in prize money for matches in various tournaments. During his professional career, Tsitsipas earned $25,620,441 in prize money according to the official ATP website. We estimated Stefanos Tsitsipas’ net worth at $28 500 000.
- Alexander Zverev’s Net Worth 2023 – Prize Money, Salary, Sponsors
- Cameron Norrie’s Net Worth 2023 – Prize Money, Salary, Sponsors
- Grigor Dimitrov’s Net Worth 2023 – Prize Money, Salary, Sponsors
- Borna Coric’s Net Worth 2023 – Prize Money, Salary, Sponsors
Stefanos Tsitsipas’s Prize Money Compared To The Top 10 ATP Players
Stefanos Tsitsipas has repeatedly proven that he can beat the top tennis players at various stages of tournaments. We compared the prize money of other top 10 ATP players with the prize money earned by Stefanos Tsitsipas.
|Rank||Player Name||Prize money|
What nationality is Stefanos Tsitsipas?
Stefanos Tsitsipas is a Greek professional tennis player.
How old is Stefanos Tsitsipas?
Stefanos Tsitsipas was born on 12 August 1998 in Athens, Greece, and is 24 years old.
How tall is Stefanos Tsitsipas?
Stefanos Tsitsipas stands at a height of 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 meters) tall.
When did Stefanos Tsitsipas turn pro?
Stefanos Tsitsipas began his professional career in 2016
Who sponsors Stefanos Tsitsipas?
The Greek tennis player, Stefanos Tsitsipas is supported by the following sponsors: Wilson, Adidas,Red Bull, Rolex, Comlux
How much prize money has Stefanos Tsitsipas won?
In 2023 Stefanos earned $2,433,272 in prize money for matches in various tournaments. During his professional career, Tsitsipas earned $25,620,441 in prize money
What’s Stefanos Tsitsipas’s best ranking?
Stefanos Tsitsipas was able to move up to No.3 in the ATP rankings in August 2021, his best result yet
Where was Stefanos Tsitsipas born?
Stefanos Tsitsipas was born in Athens, Greece.
How many ATP titles has Stefanos Tsitsipas won?
Stefanos Tsitsipas, a skilled tennis player hailing from Greece, has won 9 ATP singles titles as well as 1 doubles title.