Last Updated on February 2, 2019
Croatian tennis player Donna Vekic commented on reaching the final tournament in St. Petersburg.
– It seems that the match was easy – 6/2, 6/2.
– The expense of this does not say, but the match was difficult. Many long draws, and she made me work on each ball.
– It seems that you show the best tennis in your career – at the level of Top-5.
– I play cool, but the rating is still far from the Top-5. I hope that I will progress in this too. We need to continue to work. I believe that I will get there, but I need to work.
– What are your goals for this season?
– I do not want to talk about numbers. But I would like to go higher. A year is long, so I focus only on tomorrow’s match. Not on the ranking, but on development: playing on the court and physical training.
– In the great “Little Tragedies” of Pushkin there is donna Anna and her husband don Guan. Your husband is Don Stan. Do you often play with him?