Croatian tennis player Donna Vekic commented on reaching the semifinal of the tournament in St. Petersburg.
– It is more pleasant to win the second racket of the world, but not the forty second?
– Yes of course.
– What was the game plan?
– Play the first violin, serve well, open the court and make it run.
– Who will you support in the last quarter finals?
– Both are very good tennis players, I will watch the match a little and will prepare with the team. I do not care.
– How do you cope with difficult moments on the court?
– Sometimes I call a coach to the court – often helps.
– Tell us about working with a new coach.
– We have been working for about a year. But nothing concrete: improving the flow, working on stability. We do a lot of work in Monaco and Geneva.