Last Updated on January 20, 2019
Czech Tomas Berdych commented on the defeat of the Spaniard Rafael Nadal on the Australian Open.
– You were surprised by the great game Rafa in the first two sets?
– It was as if I was not at all on the court. I was the one that spoke six months ago. I returned to the third set. This was the only positive point.
– You had a very low percentage of the first filing.
– I do not argue. You can find a lot of bad statistics. But I say, at the beginning of the match it was not me.
– What spurred you so great to start the third set?
– You are not listening to me at all? I was not on the court in the first two games. And in the third set I managed to create many opportunities for myself to have a great game.
– After such a result, you feel more confident?
– Of course, I feel great. It’s good that I took a break for half a year. I had enough time to prepare the body. I changed the preparation a little, and it brings the results. I win matches.