Greek tennis player Stefanos Tsitsipas won his hundredth career victory.
It took 160 matches for Tsitsipas – this is the third result in history. Greek is second only to Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic, surpassing, for example, Roger Federer and Daniil Medvedev.
- Rafael Nadal – 100 wins in 137 matches
- Novak Djokovic – 143 matches
- Stefanos Tsitsipas – 160 matches
- Alexander Zverev – 161 mache
- Daniil Medvedev – 167 matches
- Dominic Tim – 168 matches
- Roger Federer – 169 matches
- Roberto Bautista-Agut – 178 matches
- Karen Khachanov – 180 matches
Recommended article: SERENA WILLIAMS: AS A CHILD, I WAS NOT THE MOST TALENTED AND TALLEST