British Johanna Konta got into a fight with one of the journalists after defeat in the Wimbledon quarterfinal.
– It seems to me that in fights with Barbara it is difficult to feel comfortable. Today that’s exactly what happened. I had nothing to say to her. Strycova is a very strong tennis player.
– You made 33 unforced errors, and many of them – in the key sweepstakes. Don’t you think you could have acted better in certain episodes?
– This is your professional opinion?
– This is the opinion of the fan who sincerely supported you, and statistics figures.
“I think you shouldn’t jump at me like that.” It seemed to me that I always openly communicated with you. You can not accept my answer. I believe in my tennis and I am not going to give it up. I have nothing more to add.
– I’m just interested in the opinion of a person who wants to study and someday, perhaps, win the “major” …
– I beg you, do not need to teach me!
– I do not do this.
– Of course you do. You have such a tone. I am a pro and today did everything that was in my power. I have nothing more to say.
Recommended article: Elina Svitolina: I have changed since our last meeting with Halep