Last Updated on May 25, 2020
– Which of the young players will be the first to win the title at the Grand Slam tournament?
– It depends on when the tournaments will resume. For example, if we return to the court at Roland Garros, it will be difficult to find a new champion. Besides, I can’t speak for other tennis players. My goal is to show my maximum, to win matches. In the Grand Slam tournaments you have to win seven games, which is very difficult, especially given the excellent shape of Federer, Nadal and Djokovic.
– Remember the episode in the match against Feliciano Lopez at the US Open-2019 when you showed the audience your middle finger.
– When I realized what I had done, I thought that this mistake could haunt me throughout my career. Now I realize that I overreacted. It came to me quickly.
– What emotions were there after the final against Nadal?
– It was a great match. I was disappointed by the defeat because I don’t like to lose. Many people said that I was a real champion. I didn’t like it because if I had, I would have had a “Slam”. I can’t say I had a slump after that defeat. I went on to work to get better.
Recommended article: RAFAEL NADAL INSTAGRAM LIVE WITH ROGER FEDERER