Last Updated on January 19, 2019
German Alexander Zverev commented on his entry in the fourth round of the Australian Open .
– You are probably satisfied with what is happening?
– I went out in the second week of “Slam”. Why should I be unhappy?
– Are you satisfied with your game now or would you like to add?
– There is always where to add. But today I played great. Although with Shardi in the previous match was not easy. I feel great before the second week.
– What do you think about meeting with Raonic?
He is also a difficult opponent. – We met twice, but the matches were completely different. He demonstrates a great game. So far, only one set has lost to Wawrinka. It will be fun. I do not wait for protracted draws. Let’s see what will happen.